Friday, June 25, 2010

EXCLUSIVE: Fergie Ready To Leave Black Eyed Peas, Feuding With Will.I.Am | RadarOnline.com

EXCLUSIVE: Fergie Ready To Leave Black Eyed Peas, Feuding With Will.I.Am RadarOnline.com

RadarOnline.com reports that Fergie's status with the Black Eyed Peas is uncertain, and that she probably won't be joining the band on its 2011 tour. Will she sustain fame on her own? I believe the answer is yes. Fergie has already proven to be a solo success, and was the face of the band as well. She will profit from a solo career the way Gwen Stefani did when she branched out from No Doubt.

Fergie has the looks and the voice to keep her successful, with or without Will.I.Am. And she can act too! (Her performance in "Nine" was great!) I have to admit, it will be kind of nice not to have to hear whatever new Black Eyed Peas' song is out every 20 minutes, like I did last year on the radio. They're good, but they are a little played out. ("Boom, Boom, Pow"??) I felt like I was being subjected to some kind of psyops warfare or something. They have a good sound, and make catchy music, but Fergie can do that by herself, without having to share the spotlight with Will.I.Am.

No comments:

Post a Comment